It’s been a while since my last “Facts about me” post, so I decided it would be a good idea to write another one now! Check out my facts below:
1. I don’t believe in ugly people, I believe in ugly personalities.
2. My dream bag is the Chanel Double Flap in Jumbo or Maxi. Yes, I know, it’s a cliché and superficial, but that’s why it’s called a “dream” bag.
3. I collect mugs and the first present Markus gave me, totally unexpected, was a personalized mug.
4. I was badly mobbed by a mean girl in my last year of University, who spread some really serious rumors about me and I almost got expelled over it.
5. I have a secret love for certain reality shows. But I also like history and politics. I’m weird.
6. I grew up with a dog named Ajax and never liked cats until I got to know the cats from my aunt.
7. I love the seaside and miss it a lot since I moved to Austria!
8. I love toffee caramel. I’ll take it over chocolate any day! Still deciding if I love it more than gummy bears.
9. I feel like I don’t “fit” anywhere. Even thought I can always find something in common with pretty much anyone, I feel it’s hard for me to fit into a specific “group”. I like, that means I have contact with a ton of different people, different ideas and thoughts.
10. I see makeup as art – you can enhance your features or totally change yourself. But I don’t think of myself as a total frugal and superficial person.
So here they are, my 10 facts! How did you guys like them?